PROCEEDS FROM THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WILL GO TO JENNY’S LIGHT…
Thank you to all of the race directors and participants for helping us continue to shine and to help so many women and families around the world.
The 4th Annual JENNY’S LIGHT 5/10K & Kids Fun Run
Presented by Net Optics
Sunday March 4, 2012 ~ Vasona Park ~ Los Gatos ~ 10 am rain or shine!
Jenny’s Light was founded by local Professional Triathlete Becky Lavelle & her family in response to the tragic and untimely passing of her twin sister Jenny and her nephew in December 2007. Jenny’s Light is a non-profit foundation created to improve & save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders, including postpartum depression.
- Very scenic, mostly flat & fast 5k (3.1 mile) & 10K (6.2 mile) courses
- Starts/finishes at Gateway Pavilion (near main park entrance off Blossom Hill Rd.)
- 5k – $25 entry fee before Feb 19, $30 Feb 20-Mar 3, $40 race day
- 10K – $30 entry fee before Feb 19, $35 Feb 20-Mar 3, $45 race day
- Awards to top finishers in age groups + top baby joggers. Walkers welcome too!
- Kids 1K Fun Run…ages 5 & under – 12, $10, start time 9:40am
- Interested in volunteering or sponsoring this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER TODAY!
JENNY’S LIGHT KIDS TRIATHLON SERIES
5 races, one each month March – July
Let your kids have fun and stay active while supporting a meaningful cause!
San Jose, CA
The Kemah Triathlon in Houston TX is offering an opportunity for participants to help Jenny’s Light…giving them a “Reason2Race”.